Are you hungry for good, effective communication skills? Skills to improve the quality of your personal relationships with friends, children, siblings, spouse, and coworkers?
Learn practical tools to get “unstuck” in those challenging moments. Learn how to do “akido” on challenging conversations and make many of these into simple transactions for two people to understand their needs and support each other getting their needs met.
Healthy Personal Relationships Start with Good Communication Skills
The Nonviolent Communication (NVC) process offers simple, effective communication skills to help you foster healthy, satisfying relationships at work, home and in the community. With our conflict resolution and communication books, you’ll learn to understand the core of all conflict, violence, and emotional pain. Learn to transform destructive communication habits to create the quality relationships you’ve always wanted!
Learn Practical, Effective Communication Skills to:
- Stay calm and compassionate even when you are triggered
- Express your feelings and wants in ways to ensure you will be heard
- Move beyond power struggles to cooperation and trust
- Express frustrations without using blame, shame, or judgment
- Transform internal shame and depression into personal empowerment
- Heal old emotional pain
- Stay connected to your own needs and preferences
- Deepen your emotional connections
- Hear the needs behind whatever anyone does or says
By providing practical communication to enrich connection, cooperation, and intimacy, this workshop enriches and vitalizes communication between lovers and partners.
What are people saying:
Extremely helpful. The “Stages of Relationship” in Jackal and Giraffe was new and useful. Also, I felt [Pan] demonstrated respect, love, and connection with each person attending.
VERY Helpful. Brought to the forefront my needs as a man. Helped me to be both a better listener and more compassionate. Opened up my eyes to the possibility of a very happy and fulfilling life.
A one day and a weekend version of this training exist.