Be Calm, Clear, & Collected
Transforming Emotions to Meet Needs
My MISSION is to create a movement teaching a language of connection, compassion, and honesty so you become calm, centered, and spiritually connected. I teach and support others to carry out this mission across the world.
Problems solved by this work include hopelessness, anger, instability, anxiety, depression, and inner emptiness. LifeServing inner and outer communication leads to a more wonderful life.
With Effective Relationship Skills You Can:
- Stay calm and compassionate even when you are triggered
- Express your feelings and wants in ways to ensure others will hear you
- Move beyond power struggles to cooperation and trust
- Express frustrations without using blame, shame, or judgment
- Transform internal guilt and depression into personal empowerment
- Heal old emotional pain
- Stay connected to your own needs and preferences
- Deepen your emotional connections
- Hear the needs behind whatever anyone does or says
These practical skills enrich connection, cooperation, and intimacy enhances and vitalizes communication between lovers and partners.
LifeServing Communication is life-changing, with the potential to powerfully and totally transform communications. Learn to speak from your heart, bring life to the world, and come alive yourself!
Wouldn’t you love to know what triggers you 85% of the time? Learn about your core need, the one your unconscious mind knows very well, and it’s the one that mostly runs your life. You can get free of unconscious triggers. Knowing that has made my life, and the lives of those around me, a lot more wonderful.
Learn the art of Self-Empathy and Empathy. Marshall Rosenberg compared empathy to surfing. When you ride the wave, the thrill is so exhilarating; you forget everything else. You live in the moment, nothing else matters, and you and the wave become one. Pain and worry disappear, replaced by euphoria, akin to flow.
Lifeserving Communication changes our consciousness so that the habits of the past are replaced by the passion of the present.
~ Pan Vera
This work is based on Marshall Rosenberg’s Nonviolent Communication